Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Generations and Their Colors

In unit 2, Group, we learned about how a person's behavior changes when surrounded by others and their awareness to this alteration. We looked into similarities between group dynamics and what makes them function. Some of the groups we researched were Boy Scouts, Outward Bound, and NOLS with the goal of finding out their purpose and why they've lasted for so long. To help understand group dynamics we planned out team building activities and the class ended up becoming closer due to it. For our action project we had to design and administer a sociological experiment. I chose to observe how a person’s tattoos and race can affect how they're viewed by multiple of societies generations. I really enjoyed being able to look into this because it hits close to home. I love tattoos, I currently have two, and have been told by many people that they will affect my chances of getting a job. It was a struggle to write since my project was somewhat more difficult due to having multiple variables that needed testing. However, this was overcome with minor obstacles with the help of my teacher and a friend. Please enjoy my lab report below.

___________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment